Monday, June 25, 2018

Try Sharing Your Testimony!

From 18 June 2018
A Sister Houghton original watercolor :)
Hi everybody!

It's been a wild, good day, so I don't have much time to email - sorry! This week has been missionary work as usual and there is still plenty to keep us busy. I'm going to skip story-telling this week and jump right into the good stuff (at least, to me).

Probably the highlight of this past week was Zone Conference on Wednesday. Instead of our usual trainings all day, we mostly just heard a lot of testimonies from our new mission presidency and their wives and all the missionaries departing in July. The Spirit was amazingly strong in the chapel all day and I left wishing it could just go on and on forever! It brought home to me the power of sharing our testimonies, and I've been trying to implement that each and every day since. I hope you all are able to step out of your comfort zone and share your testimonies this week.

Sorry for the brevity. I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Love,
Sister Houghton
9102 Holland Place
Lawrenceville, GA
30043

P.S. Sorry for no pictures either! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment